From The Principal’s Desk
I welcome you warmly to standard foundation schools. A school where educating the minds, nurturing the soul and enriching the brains are our priorities.
Here, we can humbly boast of raising individuals who are fit in the fields of sports, academics and Godly leadership.
Our sole aim is to build leaders whose positive impact will be sound and evergreen in the world at large.
We are pleased to inform you that with standard foundation as your choice, you are assured of a secured tomorrow for your children.
Providing Education for Life and Eternity.
To inspire children and youths to be life-long learners and problem solvers (with creative minds) who accept challenges imbibe moral values and become personally fulfilled responsible adults, equipped with knowledge.
To achieve sustainable results, we have established a Vision with “SMART” (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-limited) goals of being a great school where students:
- Are inspired to learn.
- Achieve Excellence.
- Make a difference globally.
- To discover the hidden potentials in each learner.
- To develop the discovered potentials through self-actualization.
- To devotedly uphold moral values and godliness in all learners.
- To deliver into the global community world-class scholars and leaders.
We cherish “HEIGHT”
- High moral standard- Delivering measurable results, responsible for decisions and actions that will influence the lives of our clients and fellow workers.
- Empowerment – Empowering everyone to take initiative and give the best always.
- Integrity – We are honest with others and ourselves, accept responsibility while delivering with the highest ethical standards in our dealings.
- Godliness – We have an unwavering commitment to things of God in everything we do and striving for continuous improvement.
- Humility – Encouraging respect for others and self-esteem.
- Team Work – Since there is no “I” in TEAM, but “I” in WIN, we always work together as a team because Together Everyone Achieves More, and WIN together.